-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Tim de Mello wrote on 12 February 2003 01:55

I have just listened to a very interesting commentary on the BBC
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/>. It is by Mark Tully and differentiates between the
philosophy of those who believe in one God (Christians, Jews, Muslims) and
the Hindus who believe that all life is divine. A real, pleasant (and
sensible) contrast to the hype and bellicose newscasts being broadcast from
the USA.

This commentary is juxtaposed against the back drop of the Iraq crisis. It
is entitled "Hindus wrestle with morality of Iraq war".

There is no direct link to it but if you go to the BBC link above, select
"MORE AUDIO VIDEO NEWS". A small window will open. Look in the footer of the
window for "Hindus wrestle with morality of Iraq war" and click on it.

Om Shanti

Tim de Mello
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ontario, CANADA