Hello,

Sorry for the blanket email to everyone. We (GOACOM) are in the process of upgrading
to a new server this week. Many organizations have free web site accounts with us.
Access to these accounts will be temporarily off-line for a few days while we move to
the new server. If you have questions or require help, please contact Jhony our
sys-admin in Goa. His email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOACOM will continue to provide free space for any organization that needs it. If you
can properly justify your case, we would even be willing to provide you with hundred's
of MB of space with your own control panel and domain name.

Thanks,

Marlon