On Thu 11/06, Marlon Menezes < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> With my canonization imminent, I expect the value of all my earthly relics,

> Your friendly saint,
> Marlon

Marlon,

Unlikely as you may intend it, your above statements are contradictory !!

Now is your canonization imminent or are you already a saint ?? I guess your
mind is as confused as the saint business is.

Having said that, with all the messages/posts on the saintly business here on
Goanet, I'm sure a number of Goanetters who have followed this thread now have a
better idea of how the "Saint business" works.......and possibly a better
understanding of what it takes to be a Saint !!

Best wishes - Bosco

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to