Dear Jazz Lovers,

Hi! To start off the New Year on a jazzy note - I'm mailing you regarding
the first Jazz Night of 2005 with the "Jazz Junction" at Starters & More,
and it's on....Wednesday, 5th January 2005.

For the first of many Jazz Nights in 2005, the line-up will feature :

Yvonne Gonsalves - Vocals

Daughter of India's most renowned big band leader 'Chic Chocolate'. Yvonne
recently represented India at the Jazz Yatra. She has performed extensively
with her husband ace saxophonist Braz Gonsalves.

Maarten Gamwijcan - Saxophone

Maarten is a self taught saxophonist from Holland. He is in India to enhance
his jazz vocabulary through collaborations with Indian classical musicians.

Lenny Heredia - Keyboards

Lenny is one of the few keyboard players in the country who has a very
modern approach to soloing. He is currently based in Australia where he
performs with most of the jazz bands in Perth.

Colin D'Cruz - Bass

Colin leads 'Jazz Junction' and has performed with every jazz musician in
India. He recently performed to rave reviews with a 14-piece fusion ensemble
at the Kala Academy in Goa for the IFFI.

Lester Godinho - Drums

The most accomplished, experienced and versatile drummer in the country
today. Lester is the son of India's legendary jazz drummer Leslie Godinho.
He has carved a niche for himself in the jazz idiom with local as well as
international artistes.

Some of you were with us and unfortunately some were unable to make it to
the last Jazz Night in 2004, organised by me on Wednesday 1st December, and
so.....I hope that this time as a good start to 2005, you will definately
come with your friends from 9.00 pm onwards..

Once again, there's no entrance/cover charge..you just pay for what you
order! To reserve a table for the evening - please give me a call at the
earliest on 98201-70074.

Waiting to hear from you and looking forward to having you with us in the
New Year.

Sincerely,
Nandita