To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet]Cheapie Brits visiting Goa along their butlers, chefs and cooks

On the other hand, many middle class Indian tourists visit Goa with their cooks/maids/ayahs.

I do not know whether the British travel with a
retinue to Goa , nor do I care. But you are utterly
out of touch with middle class india, if you think
they can travel with a retinue of help for holidays.

---