http://www.colaco.net

From: "Eddie Fernandes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Jose,

Good spotting. There is the De Nobili Jesuit seminary in Poona which I have visited but somehow I do not think that Rabi aspired to be a man of the cloth! I am copying the message to Rabi who is very approachable.

I am surprised you liked the photo of him with Sachin though. It is not one of my best. I was at the Sachin do but I had not taken a camera along. I borrowed one from one of the other guests and coaxed Rabi and Sachin together when to my horror I realised that I did not know the settings of the sophisticated camera I was using. I could not monopolise their time so I guessed the settings. They were rather out of focus and I had to play with digital settings later to improve the mediocre results.

Talking of photographs, I have one, taken in London, of you and Aires Rodrigues. Do let me know if you would like it for your Ribandar Ghuspott supplement!

Cheers

Eddie Fernandes
London