How can one serve two masters ?  Dual citizenship to
me is a dubious proposition.  As a citizen of the USA
I owe my un-divided loyalty to the United States of
America.  I have strong feelings towards my ancestral
homeland India, but if called to arms, against any
other country, I would have no hesitation in doing
what I need to do to defend the country that I belong
to = the USA.

The fly in the ointment in the dual citizenship
scenario, is that one has to accept all the
responsibilities that come with the privilege
including paying taxes on the your foreign income. In
the absence of a treaty between India and the other
country that one may belong to, this will amount to
double taxation. That is why knowledge of Indian
Income tax laws is essential before one takes the
plunge.

Look before you leap !