Wishing you all a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on behalf of GoaNetters to

28-Feb  Nancy Medeira     Kuwait
28-Feb  Agnelo Fernandes
1-Mar   Joyce Fernandes   Aldona/Dubai
1-Mar   Suzane                Mapusa/Bahrain
2-Mar   Frank D'Silva        New Zealand
5-Mar   Maria Makdani      Kuwait

Thanks,
Vincente.

Please do notify if your e-mail address has been changed, for cc'ing
B'day wished to your e-mail address.
NOTE: Please send your Birthday's details for those who haven't done
so far to the following e-mail address([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with
subject as Birthday/Birthday details as per below format.
Birth Day/Month       Name        Birth/Current Place

* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
Greet your loved ones in Goa with flowers!

http://www.goa-world.com/goa/expressions/
EXPRESSIONS - The Flower Shop. World famous all over Goa!