Basilio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Cornel:
> So be it. We fight battles in many different ways. I
> do not have the need to do battles to fit somebody's
understanding of the battle. I do what I can to
the best of my abilities, and not to meet anybody's
expectation.
> If the way I choose to deal with the caste problem,
does not satisfy you and for that matter anyone else,
then so be it.

Mario ruminates:
Oh, what could have been!!!  With all due respects to
the original sage, "All it takes for evil to succeed
is for good men to observe evil and then sit back and
wait for the perpetrators to come to them for advice."

Fat chance!