GABE: Irrespective of the effects, the War on Iraq was illegal. Hopefully
Pope Benedict XVI will reiterate this to President Bush, the main
protagonist.

RESPONSE: And what would be achieved by that ??

GABE: it is hoped that the British voters will show their disdain to
the Iraq War which was illegal.

RESPONSE: Illegal as per whom ?? When has a war been legal. It's either
necessary or unnecessary. But (il)legal ??

Has the newspaper Guardian always been anti-Blair (Labour) through his years in
office ?? Which newspaper in the UK is pro-Labour ??

GABE: Manmohan of India, has rescinded the move to apply value added tax on
Diesel fuel, he saw Bush's embrace of the Saudi Prince and thought;
hey, thank God for this Gay President.

RESPONSE: Is the Saudi Prince the only person Dubya has hugged ?? Can the
Saudis, Kuwaitis, oil producers really do something tangible to bring down the
price of oil ?? Are you suggesting our oil analysts are feeding us baloney about
supply and demand ??

MARIO: You have been castigating Bush for liberating Iraq from a brutal
dictator, who is credited with being responsible for the deaths of over a
million Iraqis, Iranis and Kuwaitis, then you turn around and demand
that he interfere in another country's affairs by demanding parity in terms of
practising religion in Saudi Arabia.

RESPONSE: Err...Mario....weak argument - Bush can be accused of interfering in
Iraq's affairs. Nahi challega mein !!

MARIO: if "all" that the US is interested in is oil, then why did they leave all
that oil and return home in 1991, when they had total control of Kuwaiti oil and
could have taken all the Iraqi oil as well.

RESPONSE: Don't be timid to admit that the surge/decline of an economy is
dependent on the price of oil (to a certain degree).....we haven't seen the
"shock" yet because the economy can handle the price of oil at close to $60/-.
Consumers have helped....and since most world economies have survived almost
unscathe for so long with such high prices, expect the sheiks to continue
licking their lips to the sound of "ka-ching", "ka-ching". All that extra cash
should find it's way to keep the job unemployment data low in the US defence
industry. Go figure!!

In 1991, US policy mandated that it appear as "liberator", freedom-fighter - all
this in the immediate post-communism period. In 2001, US policy mandated
assertive interference. 9/11 was incidental to this policy, not a precursor or
result of it. It's only incidental that somebody named Bush was President at
both times. The President has got to do, what the President has got to do -
follow US policy in the interests of the US.

MARIO: This is what Gabe Menezes, who lives in the land of Elton John and the
"English proclivity"  thinks is an intelligent posting, while calling ME a
"Devils Advocate", and one who is not "chosen".

--- Gabe Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.borowitzreport.com/
>
> BUSH TO WED SAUDI PRINCE
> Impending Nuptials Alter President's Gay Marriage
> Stance

RESPONSE: Mario, you should read the Borowitz Report more often maybe even
subscribe to it. The National Press Club Award recipient can bring a smile on
some days. Nothing necessarily intelligent about it.....BTW....what's wrong with
EJ ??....I mean Sir EJ!! He is a musician/artiste first for millions.

MARIO: the Peoples Republic of Canuckistan, aka Canada, still pretends to be a
democracy, so it will be left alone.........and we will send a couple of
policemen from upstste NY to come and rescue you.

RESPONSE: the people of Canuckistan await your next visit to this vast land of
ours.....we shall meet you, greet you, and we shall honor you by raising you to
the top of a tall-tall totem pole......I hope the "upstate NY" officers are
better than their big-city cousins, coz the men in uniform from NYC have a rep
to go after the wrong people......tch-tch-tch!!

Enjoy the rest of the week.....sunny days ahead !!!

Best wishes - Bosco