888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

>   The ideas behind Free and Open Source movements are being used far
  beyond the field of software technology.

> These initiatives and attempts touch upon a set of more
  fundamental values and questions governing our life, and the
  future of the society we live in, as well as possibilities for
  developing countries.

  Let us take a look at some of these initiatives...

If it wasn't for such ideas, it would be hard to sustain all that we do
via Goanet and some other mailing-lists. It works! If only we have the
patience to hang on, even if a decade is a long time ;-)
wrote Fred :

==========        GOA     =====================

I have no TIME to COMPLAIN , I would rather share
-  my findings and hope that this post will stop
many from complaing on the problems they encounter
on the Internet. : - )

 Many of believe in    doing it at ......* OPC * !

I believe that Mozilla Firefox is one of the best and
the most popular  web browser available today.
check it at www.mozilla.org

I use it and I found it just great ! If you do change to
Mozilla -or are using Mozilla ..please do make some
TIME to share your thoughts with us -

Opera comes no 2  and  is at www.opera.com

--------                           ------------------------------------

Try the moblog :

Moblogs ( mobile weblogs) are the missing link between
blogging and moblile phones. Moblogs liberate you from
your computer by letteing you post text , photos and
multimedia clips from wherever you are  !

for more deatils go to Moblog UK ( www.moblog.co.uk )

It's simple , its fun and ... its FREE and its     British  : - )

Do let us have your feed back if you try Moblog UK

rene barreto
www.goaday.com
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000