Thanks for your interest. Some times, it good to know people going thru my
posts and
the only way to know this is when feed backs are received from the readers like
you.

I will come back with Flts Dep. Ex Bombay.

In the mean time..

Equal nos. of flts available from Bom. Just take off (in most cases) about 2hrs
from
the ETD from GOA.

Another request I got to show timing/Flts to other destinations too (Delhi, Hyd,
Bangalore etc)

Thanks once again.

because 'every little helps'........Tesco slogan

Tue Jun 7 06:13:38 2005

HI

AS THE DIRECT FLIGHT SEASON IS OVER FOR US FROM THE UK UNTIL OCTOBER ,
WHAT ABOUT THE BOM TO GOA FLIGHT SCHEDULES . AS WE HAVE SUMMER
HOLIDAYS STARTING IN MID JULY TO SEPTEMBER . AND MANY OF OUR GOANS MAY
BE TAKING HOLIDYS TO GOA VIA BOMBAY .

MANY THANKS

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

for NRI related info...