Products, being held on Sept 23-24, 2005 at Hotel Mandovi. Venue is
Rampon, on the first floor. Timings are subject to adjustment. Please
confirm at the venue:

Friday, Sept 23, 2005
[Talks open from 2 to 6 pm]

* Open VPN (Sreenath)
* Free/Libre and Open Source Software 'distros' (DP)
* Open Office vs MS Office (Clinton)
* LaTeX, a Starter's Guide (Dr Shankar)
* Moodle, as a tool for e-education (Prof George Easaw)
* Why Open Source? (Dr Anil Seth)
* Q&A sessions on Free/Libre and Open Source Software (Arvind)

Saturday, Sept 24, 2005
[Talks open from 2 to 7.30 pm]

* GNU/Linux file systems (Santosh Shetty)
* Networking (Carmelito)
* The Sound oF Linux (audio-apps by Bijon Shaha)
* An introduction to Lilypond (musical notation, by Augusto)
* Beginners' LaTeX (Madhav)
* Q&A sessions on Free/Libre and Open Source Software (Arvind)

Please visit our Stall #1 at the ECAP exhibition (main hall) for further
details. --FN
        /             \        .-.      * SOFTWARE
            \  `  /         /(     )\     KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
             ): :(          '.^^_^^.'     SHARE IT EQUITABLY
              "-"