Hi Vidyadhar,
I studied Marx and his writings hell of a lot in student and post-student days. Ok, this was many moons ago. However, I never came across the view that Marx said "question everything." I am just curious about its source. Is this attribution to Marx genuine in this case?
Cornel
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vidyadhar Gadgil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Goanet mails" <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:30 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Re: Musings on crossing a hundred....

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 22:44 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Musings on crossing a hundred....
For his September 9, 2005 birthday, he had the company
   of his children and grandchildren from Geneva,
   Switzerland, Perth and Montreal and Toronto. Now,
   doesn't that say something about Goan migration?

...and doesn't it make all the talk one hears from 'true Goans' about
'outsiders' sound completely hilarious?

--
Question everything - Karl Marx