|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
A warm welcome to the Karnataka Goan Association and Francisco Saldanha,
President, who have
joined the expanding World G.O.A.N. network (G.O.A.N. stands for Goan
Organizations, Associations,
Non-profits/NGO's) working for a better future for Goa and Goans. This
widespread network will
allow Goa and Goans to continue to move ahead in unity and common cause.

If you wish to sign up (there is no cost or formal application), please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every individual or group who is a member retains their autonomy, independence
and their own
unique mission. They benefit by mutual, shared resources. In certain cases,
they can benefit by
Goa Sudharop's financial resources. We thank everyone for their support and in
the future will
feature some members so others can support them. This pioneering effort has
exceeded our
expectations and the worldwide response has been very good although it involves
a lot of time
and effort.

Once again a warm welcome to the Karnataka Goan Association and Francisco
Saldanha, President, and
we thank their group for all their efforts on behalf of Goa and Goans.

Regards,

World G.O.A.N network

|          1st Young Goans International Essay contest 2005              |
|                   Theme: WHAT CAN I DO FOR GOA                         |
|                         More details at                                |
|  http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/034190.html    |