|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
--- Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of the left
wing >community.

It must be pretty miserable for you to feel this sense
of frustration that you cannot get rid of 60% of the
people of the United States and almost the entire
population of the rest of the world, even though you
regard them as supporters of mass murderers and
terrorists.

But I still cannot figure out why you are reluctant to
admit that Saddam Hussein has a deranged criminal
mind.

Cheers,

Santosh

P.S. Personal attacks and insults against me as a
result of this expression of my humble opinion will be
regarded as vindication of my point of view. They will
therefore be triumphantly ignored.