|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
So what's the big deal?  Forg-gad-abouv-it!!

Unethical and money hungry GOA has indulged in Plaigarism from Colonial times.

Goa reeks with corruption and criminal enterprise from every side.  Beginning
with illiterate ministers who have mastered the art of stealing and thoroughed
their unethical practices from Pilferiring, Plundering and usurping profits
into deep pockets to the Pobre Fidalgo who knows its time to mkae big bucks
around the holiday season.

On going Plaigarism exists within institutions without due credit to scholars
or IPR's Intellectual Property Rights.  There is no regard for life in Goa. A
Dog's life is better.

And now with the on-going Holiday season lifting articles and greetings from
copyright materials to offering solace and meaningless feel-good words are
being circulated around cyber forums.

After all Goa is not an intellectual place its a Party place where everyone
wants to party whether soft-porn or hard core every visitor wants a piece of
the pie.

It doesn't really matter if its lifted or stolen. At the end of the day its OK
to steal, Plunder, and commit perjury in Good 'ole Goa.

So Let's Ho! Ho! Ho! all the way to lifting and Plundering the good ol' Goon
Way!!

Ya'll 've a Marry Krizmaz

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |