|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
Dear Goanetters,

I have a very good friend who too happens to be a Goanetter, as a matter of
fact one of the volunteers of Goanet. I have a small request from you all to
pray for her as she is undergoing treatment for throat tumour. She just had
her operation done and is waiting for the pathology report that all is well.
Please do pray for her that her health is perfect and the pathology report
proves that there is nothing to worry about.

God Bless you all and Wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006

Jerry Fernandes

you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Administrator. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachment for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.

Jarir Bookstore ..not just a bookstore

Visit us: www.jarirbookstore.com
29/12/2005

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |