|                  Read V.M. de Malar's latest Column:                   |
|                          Politics of Destruction                       |
|     http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=416

Colleagues
I want to disassociate myself from the terminology ("bonka bot") used by Carmo in relation to Mario. On reflection, I can't believe that this can be acceptable on Goanet. It simply lowers the tone of any discourse, irrespective of Mario being challenging at times. Cornel