     Domnic Fernandes continues (Part III) his reminiscence of
                       Mapusa of the 1950s

  http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=426
--- gilbert menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im getting a bit confused, what with beautiful
> sister in laws, and the Karwar naval base all
> mentioned in the same post.

Mario adds:

I, too, was confused with what the beautiful
sisters-in-law had to do with anything - I think it
was the lucky husbands who were in the Navy - but I
uncharacteristically decided to leave them alone
because Nasci and several humorless Goanetters are
already upset enough with me as it is:-))