Elisabeth Carvalho worte"
I was ofcourse being flippant and resorting to
stereotype, when adding that one-liner. However since
I was not making a personal dig at any one person, I
didn't seriously think it would offend anyone. Again,
since it inadvertently did, I apologise.

Hi Elisabeth,

hey ,I wasnt really upset,just felt that I had to speak up for the cause --I
still have a few loyalties left though I quit 13 years ago.
It is very gracious of you to apologise,now I admire you even more.
I enjoy reading yr inputs,keep it up.

By the way,the rodents, fish,flora and fauna have decided to apply for
Portuguese passports and migrate to cleaner surroundings..If that option
fails,they are planning to go to Roland Martins (GOACAN) Goa civic and
consumer forum for redressal.If that option also fails,they are planning to
enlist Cecil Pinto's help(he used to run a Computer Institute)and learn
typing and computer skills,so watch out .( A little fishie told me so)
Regards,
Melinda