Dear Gabe,
In life, one is bound to inadvertently insult someone
or the other with their thoughts, views or writings.
It's important to be loyal to your own values,
principles and agendas and then, let the chips fall
where they may.

Unless you particularly dislike a poster, you are
bound to find some commonality despite divergence of
views. You may not agree with their politics but agree
with their economics. You may not agree with their
religious views but like their general life
philosophy.

Relationships are always dichotomous in nature. If
they were not, they would be boring. I've been
welcomed by both sides of the aisles and I hope the
warmth lingers like a long summer day for some time to
come.

Elisabeth