Hi Marlon,

Since you specifically asked for my review on "another confused work of
fiction, also known as the bible", I thought I should respond.  As I'm sure you
know, I did not write the article about the "fact and fiction" on the Da Vinci
Code.  I just forwarded an article from FOX news related to this "hot topic".
I am NOT an expert on the authenticity of the Bible since "aum ek supurlo
Goenkar murre."

However one of my quirks has led me to search the exact site / cause of
disconnect Catholic Goans have with their religion.  Based on the wording of
your post, my guess is your disconnect with the Catholic Church appears to me
to be related to about 60 - 120 AD when the Gospels were written. Unless "your
beef" relates to the translation of the original texts.  Or your beef may be
with the Jews and the authenticity of the Old Testament.  You may wish to
clarify with SPECIFICS of your disconnect and research.

BTW, even Martin Luther IMHO did not question the historical authenticity and
accuracy of the Gospels. In fact after his break with the Church, he went on to
translate them (original Gospel writings) into German.
Regards, GL