Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

 Hi everybody,

   Well, I can see that there are many expressions to describe a 'Maria-
magdalena -style' woman in the Goan & Indian society but I have never heard
about any similar phrases for kind of men....are they any expressions? Or men
are saints? or is the Goan & Indian society a macho society...?

  As you say Lino:
  "He that is without sins among you, let him first cast
a stone at her."

  Best,

  Rys