Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

I have no idea why this Joe Vaz character keeps
copying and pasting repeatedly the following link of
someone else's response from an exchange 3 years ago:

Joe Vaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Whereas, in a post from the Goanet archieves:
>

>http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2003-July/003514.html

If anybody sees any contradiction between what I said
in my quoted posts upthread and downthread at that
time, and what I say now (in my quoted excerpt
below), please let me know. This Joe character's logic
and understanding is incomprehensible to me. Here are
the links to my quoted upthread post and downthread
response at that time:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2003-July/003511.html

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2003-July/003518.html

As would be clear from the above links, the assertion
that I was referring to was the following:

"Evil is simply the state where God is not present,
like cold without heat or darkness without light."

And I was stating that the second part of this quoted
(above) assertion was a scientific fact. In other
words, "cold without heat or darkness without light"
is a scientific fact. Most sensible people would
recognize that I am not responsible for other people's
misunderstanding of my writings.

Cheers,

Santosh