Hi Peter,

If I fall off my chair (laughing), and I break a bone, I will certainly blame
you (for the following post).  You mean to say the professional researchers and
College Professors on Hitler overlooked these speeches of the Nazi leader?
Thanks for enlightening us with your short and pointed post.

Those who cannot produce quotes of Hitler to contradict what you have posted,
will try the usual subterfuge of questioning your sources.  They of course will
not challenge your verbatim quotes.  They should post the right quotes, if they
disagree with your post. Anything less is just intellectual baloney.  I think,
some may even expect you to have been there when Hitler made those speeches.

You make my point that some researchers (especially those who claim to be one)
and writers have an agenda.  And they selectively quote publications including
from the web, or look at very selected data, based on their agenda.  And as
your post shows again, that some love to distort the facts to try to make their
case.

Kind Regards, GL