Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Kareena,
which beach are you using for your birthday bash?  I called the
tourism dept. a week ago because the garbage on the beach has not been
cleaned for the last 3 months, and as a Goan, I felt ashamed to walk
on the filthy stretch from Colva to Benaulim.  The Deputy Director of
Tourism, some lady named Pamela Something  informed me that the beach
cleaning contract has not been awarded by the Tourism minister because
he is having *important* discussions with the Russkies in Moscow.
Therefore please do not come anywhere near the South Goa beaches.
However I will inform the Chairwoman of GTDC Fatima Something to send
a special Lifeguard dressed in Baywatch uniform to look after the
safety of you and your bollywood pals.  I read in the papers today
that GTDC is now responsible for all drowning deaths in Goa.  This is
a corporation, so the Govt. is technically not responsible.
your fan,
Gilbert Menezes.

*** Kareena having a whale of a time in Goa (Glamsham.com)

Its Kareena Kapoors birthday today and shes having a gala time
in Goa. Bebo has taken some time off and just wants to relax
with close friends and family on the beach, she informed a
tabloid.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/06/sep/21_kareena_kapoor.asp