Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/9/22/83951/8997

When describing a place we don't want to visit, we often use the
(co-opted) phrase "It's so crowded, no one goes there anymore". That
may go from a one-liner to a reality soon, according to an analysis by
English insurance company Churchill.

By 2020, Churchill speculates that many sites near the water may be
closed due to climate change and too many visitors. Their list
includes Goa, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Amalfi and Dalmatian
Coasts. The report also suggests that climate changes from global
warming could put golfing vacations at risk.

A-ha! We knew there was a way to get Republican backing for measures
to combat global warming in the U.S., and there it is: Golf. Threaten
to take away golf, and it hits close to home.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.
London, England