Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Eddie Fernandes says:
"Anushka Asthana, 25, responds: My parents are Indian, my grandparents are
Indian and as far back as they know, all their relatives are Indian. So
these results certainly came as a surprise. The European connection less so,
because my mum's family are from the north Indian state of Punjab, where the
population is extremely fair and I have been told there was considerable
movement there from Europe in the past. I was more surprised by the east
Asian connection - I have certainly never identified myself as Chinese,
Japanese or Vietnamese, yet according to the results these are 25 per cent
of my origins. While I think it is fascinating I am not convinced by this
high figure. I love the fact I could be a melting pot of so many diverse
cultures".

Affra Says:-
Europeans have 'Thalasaemia' in their blood, Especially Greeks have it.
North of India was invaded by the Greeks, most of the warriors settled down
in the North of India, because they could not be bothered to go back, others
had intermarried. NOW 25% of Punjabies have Thalasemia due to this Greek
mixture. Now people in Goa have Thalasaemia too! may be due to Portuguese
(European) mixture?

Afra.