      House for Sale: Recently restored and renovated 350 sq. mtr
   Antique Type House on 1,125 sq mtr property in Coimavaddo, Aldona
              No brokerage offered. Serious buyers only

     Visit http://www.goa-world.com/goa/aldonahouse for details
Nice page (brief but informative) that I came across
http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adesouza/

Andre is doing his second year of his PhD at Stern Finance. and he's
talking about:
* Perl scripts
* ImageMagick's convert
* Picasa
* PDF output from his Gauss programs
* A perl script he wrote "to automate the TEX-ing of output and the writing of
   it to a destination accessible to a browser, which has saved me so much
   work it's unbelievable."

He writes: "I am a Goan from Goa. My home is in Nachinolá, but I spend
a lot of time in Anjuna. No, I don't spend my time getting drunk (the
two times I've gotten near-drunk, I was in New York), or doing
anything unbecoming. Though of course, that depends on how you define
unbecoming. My view of Goa is home. Take a look at some pictures."
--FN

Free Software and Open Source network. Are you Britto's alumni?