Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Carvalho wrote:

Being in the US for the past 6 years though, I am not
at all inclined to make friends along cultural lines.
This is not from lack of opportunity. Being guest
workers, we are in constant contact with other guest
worker Indian families. I am more attracted by
commonality of humour, ideas, education and exposure.
My friends range from American-Asian to
American-Caucasian.

selma

Dear Selma,
  Surely those two groups overlap? Some American Asians are American
Caucasians? Some Indians, for example?
  Regards,
  Victor