Certainly Aristo, besides women not being interested in debating
foggies(sic) on Goanet, they are also surely not interested in hearing
little boys exclaim in wonderment:
Oh I cooked rice and dal today and will make sausage and less-burnt
pulao tomorrow.
or
In France they treat you rudely if you don't speak French.

Is it any surprise they seek older men?

Cheers,
Roland.

ps: "foggies" - no such word my son, but we now note you are ageist in
addition to being self-admittedly sexist.