Political Carnival in GOA

TCP minister acted in a haste according to mafia CM Rane whereas resignation is a eyewash according to communal Manohar Parrikar and he alone should not be blamed for the Regional Plan according to the Don of goan politicians,Babush Taliban Monseratte.

Mafia Rane is fully controlled by Babush. Rane is just one of the joker in the Babush controlled congress political circus where I consider Babush as a ring master.He can make Rane to dance and he must have done it several times which we are totally unaware.I fully agree with Babush regarding the statement, he alone cannot be blamed.Yes,we know about that.This time they,the political prostitutes had big plans to sell Goa for all but the thieves were caught at the right time.Yes,Mr. Babush although the regional plan was planned to sell Goa by all the members of the ruling and might be the opposition was also promised their share but at this time the fellow thieves cannot support you cause money-making elections are approaching and the thieves don't like to lose the money-making kodel by supporting you.

And you Parrikar,don't try to fool goenkars.Once the same Babush was a part of your government.Your attempt to cancel catholic religious holidays like Goenchea saibacho dis and good Friday is still alive in our hearts.

All saxttikars knows about Mafia Rane.He is the one who initially introduced the loot and lootmar policy when he took over from the MGP and as his date of expiry is close-by,he wants to make the best use of his kodel for personal gains.

Goa was ruled by Portuguese.I was born in liberated Goa so I cannot say anything about the Portuguese rule as I never witnessed their rule.In liberated Goa, goenkars witnessed Goa going from bad to worst and now our representatives in our democratic system had plans to sell Goa for all in the name of regional plan.Are we really liberated or our present state is worst than the Portuguese Rule?

Joel Morais
Cuncolim,Goa.