  Flat for Sale: Mapuca, Goa (Ansabhat) - 10 min walk to Mapuca Market
      2 Bedroom-Living-Dining-Kitchen-Bath-Balcony-Terrazo Floors
                 Great Investment - Winter Getaway
          Asking Canadian $ 31,500/-  or  Indian Rs 10 lakhs

        Contact Rosario Fernandes - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear Cousin Jose,

Thanks for all your support regarding the "Goans - Cooks n Butlers" issue. I
really appreciate it. As I mentioned earlier, I do not take it as  a
derogatory comment at all -  Infact, I took it as a compliment  at IIT
whenever the other Indian students quoted Babu Nirad Chaudhari (in Continent
of Circe) and teased us Goans in the mess-hall. I was always chin up and
chest out when I retorted that "It only shows that  We Goans have great
epicurean tastes and preferences and we dont eat just dal-bhath (dal-rice)
like the rest of them !"

Best Regards,

Carmo
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida