Goanet used to be a great meeting place, once upon a time.
This evening, as I started opening the posts for the past 10 days I found:
1) Approx 65% of the emails were composed entirely of a link i.e. essentially
directing the reader away from this forum.
2) Another 25% of the emails were from people who either have a tough time
writing a simple thought or are writing entire posts encrypted.
3) Two posts from an interesting writer who sends a copy here, of what he
writes elsewhere.
4) Lots of great pictures.
5) And then, there is the following bauble!