Dear Mervyn,

What else can I say.....you have said it so well.

I believe that it may be related to the following

(a) It no longer serves the original purpose it possibly was founded for ie To
find a Mate
(b) The inequitable application of Salazarist moderation.
(c) Time for the Salazars to train (even a few) Marcelo Caetanos and step down.
(d) The younger generation are NOT into writing more that (say) 4 Twitter words.
(e) The few older ones, who write, are getting repetitive and boring.

The one credit to Goanet moderators: Unlike the moderators of Goa Book Club
(who are equally Salazarist) , They do not publicly behave in a disgustingly
petty and abusive manner with each other and others.

BTW Mervyn, I am copying this to you and bcc to others.  Not sure this will
appear on Goanet

jc