>> Most doctors in the US believe religion is good for
>> their patient's health.  I can imagine the reactions
>> of the well known secularists on Goanet - without
>> naming any names.

Reassuringly, the same SURVEY(not study) found that[quote] only 6
percent believed religion or spirituality had changed “hard” medical
outcomes. [end quote]

More disturbingly, the above post reflects an individual who needs news
paper articles and random surveys to justify his obviously weak beliefs.

If any one is interested in what actual science(as opposed to Mario's
FOX news clips) has to say about about similar matters refer to:

[1]H. Benson et al., 'Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory
prayer in cardiac bypass patients', Amercian Heart Journal 151: 4,2006,
934-42.

Ironically, the above study was sponsored by none other than the
Templeton Foundation.

Sunith

--
Sunith D Velho