Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Some one said on goanet that Albert was a teacher:
What did he teach:
Albert Said:
1. I  do not know whether my ancestors were  hindus or muslims.
Reply: Do your home work before you teach or preach. Do not hit on what we
already know.

2. whether force was used or any other means I really do not know.
Reply: For goodness sake WHAT DO YOU KNOW

3.There are so many catholics still visit the hindu temples  not as mere
tourist but as active members.
Reply: Good for them. There are some who visit faith healers.If they can't
find one they go to Hindu temples. NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR HINDU GENES.

4.Before Jesus made his entry the romans believed in sun god.
They celebrated the feast of  this sun god on 25th December every year  with
great pomp and gaiety.Some of them also had greek influence.
Reply: So! Romans celebrated sun god, what proof have you got?
As to why they did that? You did not eleborate.
IS IT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW?
Why are you wasting Goanet space with topics that you don't know?
Have we learnt any thing from your posting?