                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

So it is OK to give PADMA SHREEs by a third world country but not OK to
bestow honours to people who are inventors, do-ens and public helpers of
world fame?
Secondly does George know about the Economic Climate after England had won
the WWII?
(I'm not going to start a history lesson here, but he better do some
research).
All other currencies are below UKs - how about that for a start.
Why he is given a Knighrhood has a political undercurrent, UK is not stupid.
It is India that is stupid (killed Indira and got our currency from Rs15/-to
£ during her time to R80/- today).
ED.
George said:
 empire, a minor country on the current world stage in need of America's
coat tails to be seen and  heard. This annual charade is part of its
self-amusement which markets itself with the least  employed family in the
world (the Royal family) who have been on the public dole for
 Regards,
 George