That's very interesting, Albert. Thanks for filling in the gap. Otherwise,
we would have not known much of this.

The experience of the Goan reality tells us:
(1) It often depends on individuals to build change.
(2) Such individuals will be criticised much during their time, and beyond
(3) Nonetheless, some go ahead.
(4) Their work is often invisible and quickly forgotten.
(5) There is a lack of continuity in most cases.
(6) Archives are invisible or lost.

While the community has a lot of strengths, we need to acknowledge the
weaknesses too. FN

--
FN* फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا‎ +91-9822122436
AUDIO: https://archive.org/details/@fredericknoronha