Doc,I celebrate almost anything and am usually the first to arrive and last to
leave any celebration.

WRT Texas, my friends remind me that they did not cross the border but the
border crossed them. The same ranch that has been in their family for
generations, was once in Mexico but now is in the US.

There still are parts on the Rio Grande where you can walk across 18 inches of
water to get to the other side. In the deeper parts, you need a mule to carry
you across. I have done both these types of crossings.  Pure desert and wild
animals, on both sides, prevents you from going much further.

As you know, six flags have flown over Texas. Depending on whose version of
history you are reading, the events are sad or funny. However, there still is
positive response of 25% when residents here are polled on the succession
question. Most are Trump supporters or those with little reading and
comprehension abilities.

As for the man himself, he will be evicted on Jan 20th. I expect him to be
indicted before the end of that month.

Mervyn

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 11:55 AM, Adolfo Mascarenhas <adca...@gmail.com>