Hi Cornel,

You have good essay-writing skills. Yet that is not the criteria to be a
"practicing scholar". (a bit presumptuous - would you not say?). In fact this
thought-precess is one that I would say, is similar to a Goan casteist.
Do you think you behaved as a scholar in accusing the church of casteism, when
you had no evidence to support that charge? If your brother was the Bishop of /
a priest in Goa, would you have taken such accusations kindly?  This, when the
Church has done so much to uplift us and our ancestors over all these
generations?  Please see Eric Pinto's post on the near-free education the
church provided hundreds of thousand of poor Goans - Hindus and Catholic.

With due respect, the paucity of your ideas cannot be camouflaged by the
verbosity of your post. That is the usual MO (modus operandi) of casteists and
Church-bashers. In my view, you have a long ... long way to claim the mantle of
"knowledge to a practicing scholar on issues like fascism."  You are inflating
your honors by bashing other individuals and institutions.

I noticed via your post on a related thread, that one of your ardent supporters
described your posts on caste as "baiting" Goans.  For all your "scholarly
essays" and "IPs", that is an very unkind characterization, though it may be
very true.  In case you do not see his point, even your supporters have
deserted you on this issue, even though they are likely with you on
church-bashing.  I hope Bhandare gets it that, Catholic Goans love to bait -
when they have nothing better to do.  And as you demonstrate they TRY to do it
in a 'scholarly' manner, while boosting their ego.  I hope this can be my last
post on this and related threads.

Regards, GL

------------------- CORNEL DACOSTA

I'll take your word for the above and your implicit assumption that a medical
doctor somehow has the knowledge to impart to a practising scholar on issues
like fascism. As I have never questioned your expertise in medicine, but know
that you like to respond to everything else under the sun, my obvious question
to you is whether there is anything you do NOT know outside medicine?
  Regards,   Cornel