                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

Support growing the reading habit among Goa's next generation of achievers

                      Bookworm Library and Magazine
                  Bluebelle, Tamba Colony, St Inez, Goa

     Contacts: Tel: +91 9823222665  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On 10/10/2007, CORNEL DACOSTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Gabe
>   I agree with you entirely.
>   Cornel
>   PS I will have to watch CNN news re the "stunner" you mentioned!

Correction: Am getting a bit old, mixing up my channels :-)) it seems
that Anjali Rao is on Sky T.V. Asia...perhaps after your have gone to
bed ;-((

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.