I have just responded to a poster who jumped the bandwagon a little, we were
informed this lady was not a teacher at all, so what is going on?  There
appears to be lots of misinformation for which we take time to comment upon,
only to find we are wrong, because the story is not correct. The boy in
question has also grown younger, he is now 9 years old...............
  Bah humbug........?
  John Monteiro
  28.10.07..........08.10hrs
Sanny de Quepem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Tuition teacher arrested for sexual
assault on 9-year-old boy — The Colva police on Friday evening arrested the
40-year-old female tuition teacher in connection with the sexual
assault on a 9-year-old boy............