           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html

Louise writes:

I have no problem with the education system, merely
adding my own two bit about catholic schools and a
secular education

---------------------------------
Dear Louise,
Your two cents are much appreciated. It helps us
understand the difficult choices facing Goan parents
across the world.

Personally, I wish there were more women on this
forum, to gain an uniquely female perspective on
issues.

I hope you keep posting.
take care,
selma

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]