           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html
Cornel said:
Hi Gabe
   My sincere apologies if I misunderstood that it was in Nairobi (and
not in London) where you danced with  Bamon girls. However, I may
indeed be one up on you as I actually dating Bamon girls in Mombasa. There
was nothing unusual in this at all as little Mombasa was  not really
riddled by caste compared to Nairobi with its four (from recall) Goan
clubs etc. However, I only discovered, much later, from friends that, my
dates were indeed Bamons!
  -----
  Bravo Gabe and Cornel,
  This Bamon dating thing has now turned into a competition - Yeah!!
  Just like the Muslims wanting to date Punjabi Hindu girls, and killing each
other, complicated with honour killing and riots etc.
  Because Gabe and you did not get killed and survived to tell your boasting
tales in itself proves that Caste System does not exist in every day Goan life
except in people who THINK they are of lower case and are suffering from
inferiority complex (resulting from some petty education they have received
which makes them think superior) .
  Mario is living in a quagmire, just trying to revive a debate where none
exists.
  ED.

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]