I hate when people boast. The power of man should come from God. If that
glorifies God then it is ok but if not then you are heading for trouble. Sorry
I do not think I have called anyone pagan. In the past I have criticized my
religion and my clergy. If you have given up Christianity and have become a
Hindu, why were you writing big post to me? Telling me what I am and what I
should do? Any one can follow any religion of one’s choice.
 Why are you so perturbed whether I drink feni or champagne? Why do you tell me
what you drink? I am not interested in your foreign drinks and their names. You
are free to work for 12 hours or even 24 hours a day, and you are free to drink
any type of wine you want. I am not interested to neither know either nor will
I tell you how many hours of work I am doing and what I am doing thereafter and
what I eat or what I drink, why are you bothered?
I had written a post of ancient medicines used some decades ago. What do you
know about the early times medicines? I did not ask you to criticize what I
have written because it might be your own grandmother might have tied garlic
round her neck and your own grandfather was drinking fen.
Nobody has given you any authorization to write about me or mention my name in
your posts. Please refrain from writing cheap posts in future.
My intention of replying to your posts directly to you was that I did not want
the whole goanet to know what cheap posts you write.

Albert
Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.
http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in