Hello Roland,
It did not seem that Edward was being irreverent. He was perhaps just
holding your feet to the fire, yuletide and all. One would have been
enough. : ) Two are better. A conjecture on my part: based on Edward's
analytical ability*, he would have to know the two that you brought
up.

This year seems to be ending on a good note. Looking forward to India.

venantius
* for that matter, you too Roland, as well as others on this forum