FROM THE COMING TORONTO CONVENTION: BLOG - 5 JAN:

here's part of the daily blog - click on the link below for
the rest - incl. the INTERVIEW WITH POPE BENEDICT!!

http://2008goanconvention.com/blog/index.php
DEAR AUNTY,
My guy went South to pick cotton - no sign of him for
ages! Is he like you at your Goan Convention?   Sadie.
Dear Sadie: Oh, he's goan, but not for cotton!!
CHURCHILL SICK AT TORONTO AIRPORT:)
"Everybody flu on the plane, we just want runway!"
FAMOUS INDIANS TO ATTEND TORONTO CONVENTION:)
Prime Minister of Great Britain: GORDHAN BARUN !
AMAZING GOA #3: (J.P. Lourenco)

1.When was the historic Goa Opinion Poll held?
....16th January 1967.
2.Which victorious Hindu king is the Musall Nach (pestle-
dance) of Chandor dedicated to?
....Hari Hara, King of Vijayanagar in the 14th century.
3. Which fort in Goa was used as a watering station by
Portuguese ships and thus gets its name?
....Fort Aguada.
4. Where is the Touxeanchem Fest (cucumber feast)
celebrated?
....Church of Santa Ana, Talaulim, Tiswadi.
5.Which tree in Goa is considered the State Tree?
....Matti tree (Terminalia
THERE ARE 197 DAYS LEFT FOR THE CONVENTION!
http://2008goanconvention.com/
pls. forward to anybody interested in the Convention

Discover new ways to stay in touch with Windows Live! Visit the City @ Live
today!
http://getyourliveid.ca/?icid=LIVEIDENCA006