Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:54:26 -0800 (PST)

From: Santosh Helekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: [Goanet] Salvation of non-Christians (My final post)

<goanet@lists.goanet.org>

Those who just happen to read posts in this and

related threads might be wondering why this discussion

is relevant here. Why am I responding to these posts

by religious folk expressing their private personal

beliefs in a secular public forum? The reason is

two-fold:

http://tinyurl.com/234rql

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/1503/teo_publ.pdf